National Alcohol Class™ is a cutting edge leading provider of innovative online
drug and alcohol awareness classes that are 100% online. Our 8 hour online drug
and alcohol awareness class is our flagship course which is commonly taken for
ordered, probation, employment and other legal requirements as well as for personal
Used and Accepted Throughout the United States
This 8 hour, Level 1 alcohol awareness and drug education class has been used and
accepted throughout the U.S. Our online classes are available 24 hours a day, 7
days a week. There are no materials to download or wait for in the mail. Just register
online and start instantly!
What To Expect from our 8 Hour Online Alcohol Awareness and Drug Classes:
- Introduction of course
- Alcohol and Drug Use Consequences and Risks
- The cost of Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Addiction
- Overview of Narcotics, Stimulants, Prescription Medications, Marijuana and Methamphetamine
- Health Risks of Alcohol and Drug Use and Abuse
- How Drugs effect the Brain, Central Nervous System and Body
- Risk Factors for Men and Women
- STD's and AIDS as a Health Risk for Alcohol and Drug Use
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Stress Management for Alcohol and Drug Users
- Consequences and Risks of use with Minors
- Understanding Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
Simple, Effective and Easy to Use 8 Hour Class
Our online Level 1, 8 Hour drug and alcohol class can be taken on any computer or
phone will Internet access. You can also log on/off as much as you wish until the
class is completed. When you log off, you start right where you left off when you
log back in. It's that simple!
Certificate of Completion is Always Free!
When you complete your class, we will mail you, at no cost, your
Completion via USPS First Class mail. It is this document that you will need to
turn into the legal entity that is requiring it. If you need to have an instant
downloadable copy of your certificate made available, we can also do that at NO
cost. Expedited shipping is also available.
Learn More About Our Programs
Learn about our 12
hour drug and alcohol awareness classes, 16 hour drug and alcohol awareness classes, 24 hour drug and alcohol awareness classes and our minor in possession classes.
We stand behind all of our products and programs. While many participants take online
alcohol and drug awareness or minor in possession classes for personal or occupational
reasons, others may take them for a court, probation or other legal requirement.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality and acceptance of our programs
for a court or legal requirement, we will refund your money in full with written
proof of decline. See our guarantee description.